Monday, August 1, 2011

A Sweet Celebration - Prom 2011

My friend asked me if I would like to take pictures for her school's prom, and I was so excited! I remember my proms (one from grade 12 and one for OAC) and it was so much fun! I also remember being on the prom committee, which was fun as well. I had volunteered at my friend's school before, so I was knew some of the students. It was nice to see them all dressed up and so excited for their prom. My friend did an amazing job putting this together with her prom committee! She is definitely going to be my wedding planner when I get married, inshallah :P Thanks again for this great opportunity, and I hope you all enjoy the pictures! Oh, and YES I did get to take some candy home!



































Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment